Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Snap Judgment_The Gates by Tina Charles

Interesting thing about ABC's The Gates. I liked the first episode enough that I looked forward to the second. And as I watched the second, I began to like it less and less. I made it about 15 minutes into "What Lies Beneath" and then I deleted it off my DVR. I'm actually really upset about my decision, but the episode was just not grabbing me like the pilot did. I found myself not caring about getting to know the characters. I'm seriously bummed because I love me some vampire TV shows. I watched Buffy, Angel and I'm currently into the CW's The Vampire Diaries and HBO's summer TV hit True Blood. I had no qualms about adding a third vampire show to my TV watching repertoire. Unfortunately, that won't be happening. Plus, I really, really want Frank Grillo (Prison Break, Guiding Light) to get his hit TV show. He deserves one. He's hot and he's talented. And he played Hart on CBS' late great soap Guiding Light back in the day. After The Gates finishes its run I sincerely hope Grillo finds a TV show that he can really sink his teeth into because this one is just not that show it pains me to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment