Thursday, July 22, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance: The Top 6 Remain by Kara Howland

In protest to tonight’s decision by the judges I’m going to keep this brief. Painfully brief. They had a chance to send Jose home and they didn’t take it. I’m not pleased.

Ok, that’s too brief. We’ll group dance, then talk about Cat’s dress. Seriously, that’s it.

All That Jazz / Lea Delaria
I need to reiterate that I really only want to see the competitors in the group dance. Despite the presence of quite a few all-stars it is very enjoyable. I like this kind of Broadway. Great character. I really love this style. Nice execution. A great way to start tonight’s show.

And now over to Cat. I love the bottom half of the dress and the back. The top is frightening. The tassels are very strangely placed. Hair and makeup are divine. The flower I could do without.

Who are the guest performers? Don’t care. Sorry. I’m feeling awfully cantankerous, if you haven’t noticed.

What do you think about the judge’s decision not to send anyone home? I was happy to see Jose in the bottom but not Robert or Billy. I hope the threat of sending two dancers home next week brings everyone’s game up.

And now I’m done.

No comments:

Post a Comment