Friday, July 30, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance: The Top 4 Revealed by Kara Howland

I didn't get a chance to watch last night's episode. Well, that's not entirely true. I fast-fowarded through most of it this morning to see who was going home so I could update this blog.

What I'll say now is I'm happy and sad about the results. Unlike Nigel, I do not think Jose mastered every style he was given. He used his charisma and heart to worm his way into our hearts. And it worked for a long time. I do hope he continues to improve in his own style because I think he shines in it. Billy, on the other hand, is a huge loss for the show. I can kind of understand why he didn't connect with voters even though he's an outstanding performer. His consulation will have to be that a lot of choreographers have seen what he can do and will want to work with him.

I promise to watch the entire show in the next few days so I can come back and give you some more of my thoughts. In the meantime, feel free to share yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment