Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Rachel Zoe Project Extra

I am dying for the return of this show. Not literally, of course. No one would EVER confuse me for a fashionista but I'd like to think The Rachel Zoe Project has made me a bit more industrious and adventurous in my clothing choices. But back to the show. Not only do I find Rachel Zoe strangely fascinating but I am always interested to see what she's "dying" over from week to week.

Even though I could never imagine doing what she does - although I must admit I think I would love all that travel - I tune in every week to see who she's styling and what's going on with that bratty Taylor and the divine, if not a bit dramatic Brad. If you've been paying attention, you've heard that Taylor was fired in the off season and I say it's about freakin' time. No, there will not be nearly as much drama without her around but I think Rachel, Rodger, and Brad will still put on a great show.

No comments:

Post a Comment